[Nolug] Re: Linux Speaker

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:05:03 -0600

Mr. Blombach,

I would be honored to speak in defense of Linux at your conference. Please
send me any other information you have.

Thanks for the invitation, and have a nice day.

--Joey

On Thursday 27 January 2005 13:04, Blombach, George spake:
> Greetings Mr. Kelly.
>
> My name is George Blombach and I am on a committee that is putting together
> a conference for American Mensa to be held in New Orleans in July. Our
> conference usually contains a wide variety of speaker topics, including
> medicine, history, and technology. One of our sponsors will be Microsoft
> and I had hoped to balance out the technology aspect of our conference with
> some speakers on Linux. I contacted Red Hat and invited them to
> participate, but they have not responded. I found your contact information
> on the New Orleans Linux Users Group website and I am hoping that you are
> another member of your Users Group would be willing to speak and represent
> the Linux world.
>
> I have much more information about the conference, but I wanted to make
> this initial contact. Please let me know if you can help.
>
> Regards,
>
> George Blombach
> Annual Gathering Committee
> American Mensa
> logistics@ag.us.mensa.org <mailto:logistics@ag.us.mensa.org>

GPG key fingerprint = 8F11 D859 81A6 DE8C 5429  4A07 7146 1AFD 5C41 161E
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL