[Nolug] part-time windows & hardware tech position

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:24:33 -0600

Y'all,

I'm still looking to put one of you guys to work part-time. I need someone
with a clue to do occasional windows and hardware work for me. Also, the odd
wiring job or linux task might come up from time to time. If you're looking
for a full-time job, this isn't for you, sorry.

Note: I don't like windows either, but if I hire you, only one of us has to
work on that garbage ;-)

GPG key fingerprint = 8F11 D859 81A6 DE8C 5429  4A07 7146 1AFD 5C41 161E
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL