Re: [Nolug] mini-itx

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:19:56 -0600

Manuel Lora wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a mini-ITX board that can handle 800MHz CPUs or greater.
> I am willing to buy 2nd hand if anyone has one laying around or willing
> to sell. Otherwise, any brand recommendations?

I though with mini-itx you were pretty much tied to Via since they created the
spec. usually the chip and board are bundled together. That is how my mini-itx
system is. mini-itx.com should have some details on currently available
board/chip combinations.

--
Scott Harney <scotth@scottharney.com>
"Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers"