[Nolug] meeting tonight

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:26:45 -0600

Our UNO meeting is tonight, upstairs in the Math building in room 322. I will
be rehashing a presentation Jon "Maddog" Hall gave at the Alabama LUGfest
(http://www.alabamalugfest.org/) last month, on getting Linux into the
business world, which amazingly enough is my business plan at KellyNet
Computer Services :-) His slideshows are available for those that want a
copy: http://www.salug.org/business_govt_education.pdf and
http://www.salug.org/moving_in_painlessly.pdf

GPG key fingerprint = 8F11 D859 81A6 DE8C 5429  4A07 7146 1AFD 5C41 161E
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL