Re: [Nolug] .NET

From: Brad Bendily <brad_at_selu.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:55:03 -0600 (CST)

> Y'all,
>
> Don't flame me too much, but I'm having to take over a half-finished project
> for a client that is written in .NET. I might have a question or two in the
> new few days that hopefully (hopefully? hmm...) someone on this list can help
> me with.

While at Brainshare last week I saw Miguel de Icaza do a presentation
on Mono. He created a .NET app on a windows workstation. Saved it
as an .exe then executed the .exe on a Linux and OSX desktop.
It was really sweet. Then we ran a MS demo that I assume comes with
.NET. He ran it on Windows then Linux, then OSX. The stuff looks
really cool. So maybe you can finish developing via Mono on Linux!

BB
Bringing post on topic since 2003!