Re: [Nolug] phpmysqladmin on SUSE 9.2

From: -ray <ray_at_ops.selu.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:08:17 -0600 (CST)

Create a file called index.php that simply contains this line:

<? phpinfo() ?>

Put it in your Apache document root dir, then browse to
http://linux-box/index.php. (of course "linux-box" should be your linux
machines ip). If php is working, it'll spit out loads of info about the
php configuration.

ray