[Nolug] Attempt to unsubscribe.....

From: jwaddell_at_spunge.org
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:31:29 -0600 (CST)

Hello all,

As I've moved out of the NO area (currently in North Zulch, TX visiting
friends...soon to be heading farther west), I thought I would send a
little note letting you guys know that I've moved on. It was nice meeting
a few of you at the Alabama LUGfest even if it was a little wierd to go
that far just to meet some of you.

Anyway, I can't find my nolug subscription information, so I figure no
biggy I just go to nolug.org and pick out the unsubscribe from there...
Perhaps being humor impaired I was a bit perterbed to find that the
nolug.org website seems to now be the savetoby.com (you have to see it to
get it... I think it's a bit sick myself and *HOPE* it's just cause it's
April fools) website. I'll be unsubscribing, as soon as I can figure out
how.

Good luck to you all.

Sincerely,

Jeff Waddell