Re: [Nolug] Guerilla Linux

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 13:33:23 -0500

On Monday May 30 2005 11:05, Bill Johnson spake:
> 4PM today works for me, just tell me where.

Hmm... where, indeed. How big a place you got? Or do you know anywhere that
has broadband that we could hang out? I was going to offer Paul's place
(heh), but he's got to drop off his truck at Worst Buy to get some gear
installed.

Call me and we'll get this thing set up: 239-6550.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL