RE: [Nolug] Swap meet?

From: James Faircloth <jamesio_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

I had offered my house for the meet and if you guys wanted, a bbq.

My dining room (20x14) is totally empty (we still haven't bought
furniture for it) and we use it for card parties and such with 6'
tables.

I could probably fit 8 to 10 people comfortably in that room and my
computer room (plus all their salvaged junk).

If you guys want, I can do it Sunday after about 11am until about 6pm.
Just bring your stuff to swap plus any food/drink you want to consume.

I do have wireless connectivity in my house plus a gigabit switch if
you guys need to trade files.

It was just a thought/offer. If you guys really want to lug equipment
to the UNO building and deal with the staff/security and the
stairs/elevators, it's fine with me. I personally won't do that.
Going to someone's house is one thing, but going to a public place that
doesn't know a bunch of guys are going to show up AND LEAVE with
equipment is a little scary to me.

Let me know what you guys think. If we do this, we should have at
least 6 people confirm, otherwise it's probably going to be me and Joey
trading... ;)

Also, I just pulled out of inventory, 4 old computers... so far, it
seems that 2 of them are HP Pavilions. One is missing a hd, and the
other one I checked is missing the hd and memory. They both appear to
be in good working order (once I put in test memory/hd). Free to a
good home and/or trade.

James