Re: [Nolug] Swap meet?

From: James Faircloth <jamesio_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:28:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to see if more than 1 or 2 people are coming before this gets
set up.

Who wants to do a swap meet/bbq tomorrow after 11am? If we can get 5
or more people to confirm, then I'm up for it. Otherwise, I think it'd
be a little silly to do it with just a couple people.

James

PS. I live in Terrytown off of Terry Parkway/Carol Sue. I'll give
specifics after we have confirmations.