Re: [Nolug] Swap Meet address

From: James Faircloth <jamesio_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

Well, originally I thought my kids would be home, but my son stayed at
his grandparents and my daughter will be leaving to go to a birthday
party. You can bring them if you want, but our house isn't too "kid
friendly" (unless a kid is 5+).

Just to let you know, I'll probably be a nervous wreck if kids are in
the house and my wife isn't home. She's the one that keeps an eye on
them...

James

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=877+Lamar+Ave,+Gretna,+LA+70056&spn=0.020660,0.029148&hl=en