[Nolug] meeting Thursday

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:35:54 -0500

Guys,

Our June meeting is in two days, but unfortunately I can't be there. The same
client that required me to miss about 2 months ago just called to tell me
that their move-in date was moved up from Friday, so I have to be on-site.
Bah.

Anyhow, Tom Wimprine will be my stand-in. I hope you guys have a good meeting.

*sigh*

oh, and as a reminder, we are no longer meeting in the auditorium downstairs.
The exact room number on the third floor is listed on our webpage, but if
that room is taken, we are welcome to take any of the lab rooms along that
hall, just like last month. FYI, the professor's name (the guy that gave us
the new digs) is Golden Richard. If you see him, thank him for the use of the
room, and please be respectful of anyone else using the lab rooms.

Thanks.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL