[Nolug] update pc,s for sale, I have one left

From: Charles D Cox Jr <cdcox_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:43:54 -0500

1.( SOLD ) AMD 800 mhz (duron) with Mach Speed main board,it has built on RAID, Adaptec SCSI controller card,256 meg ram pc2100, NIC,modem, floppy,will include 4 gb external scsi drive SGI,has 4gig drive with Mepis Linux on it now.I have the manual and cd rom that came with the board.Can be upgraded to at least 1.7 ghz AMD chip.Apple 17 inch Studio Monitor,logitech keyboard,optical mouse.
Asking $70.00

2.AMD 500 mhz with new Black case and power supply,256 meg ram,has 4 gig drive (ide ) ,floppy,Gateway ev700 monitor,
onboard sound doesn,t work,I have sound card (fortemedia)that i will include,has NIC,modem,black keyboard, and kennsigton optical mouse usb or ps/2.
Asking $ 50.00

3.(SOLD)Compaq 1200T Laptop,has Windows Melinnia editon on it now,6 gig drive,64 megs ram ,built in cdrom and floppy,2 usb ports,Parallel port,modem,wireless card,13.3 tft lcd, comes with original manual and restoration disks, carrying case,good battery and ac charger.
Asking $300 OBO

contact me at 504-258-2484 David Cox, I live in Metairie on Ithaca and Apollo. Thanks