Re: [Nolug] stuff to give away

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 18:53:49 -0500

On Saturday July 2 2005 16:14, Brett D. Estrade spake:
> I've been putting it outside for the past few days thinking you'd come
> get it. Just let me know when you will be coming, and I'll throw it out
> on the porch for ya...

Sorry, dude... things have been extremely hectic the last few days... I just
inherited a hosting company, and have to migrate everything (domains,
shopping carts, you name it) to my server.

Thanks, though :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL