[Nolug] [Off topic] microwave is dead

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:42:56 -0500

Hello all,

My 6 year old microwave (a nice GE, 1.1 cubic foot, 1500W) is no longer
working. It makes a weird noise, does not heat and smells like burning
plastic. I don't want to trash it just yet, however, I am sure that it
would cost less to get a new one than to fix it. That said, if anyone
here wants it as a project/to fix/to geek around, let me know. Free for
anyone interested. If it can be at all saved, then it can have a second
life. If not, then someone can have fun taking it apart.

Manuel