[Nolug] new SuSE irc support channel

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:10:00 -0500

Y'all,

As you might know, we have an irc channel on irc.freenode.net: #nolug. I've
been hanging out on that network for a while, and quite a number of
open-source projects have channels there. In particular, #suse has helped me
lots in the past.

However, lately that channel's been taken over by arrogant wannabees who, when
asked a question that they don't understand, resort to abusing the
help-seeker. Accordingly, since I've got about 6 years' experience with SuSE,
and since my company officially supports the SuSE distribution of Linux, I
started a new channel there called #SuseLinux. Hopefully we can be of some
help to those seeking it, as we intend to foster a healthy attitude in the
channel. If you use SuSE, please consider dropping by, on your way to #nolug,
of course :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL