[Nolug] Phone System Quote

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:21:16 -0500

Ladies, Gentlemen and Geeks,
I have been asked to produce a bid package for a new phone system.
I was wondering if anyone on the list could give me a quote or two for
the following services.
All items will probably be purchased new, so no limitations on equipment
(price is the deciding factor)

Quote for up to 25 phone lines (currently 6 fax/modem lines) 15
immediately, up to 25 shortly.
I have 3 x 800 numbers to park and 4 hunt/rollover groups. I also have
2 numbers I need to keep.

Quote for DSL or other integrated fast access included with phone lines.
(If we switch services, I'll need someone to configure my Linux box for
E-mail, DNS, Web etc. (They don't pay me enough to do it) You will be
the Technical contact ask Joey, not a cushy job, that is why I'm giving
it to you ;) )

Quote for phone system with a minimum capacity of 25 lines and 12 extensions
Quote for 12 phones compatible with phone system standard office
features (hold, intercom etc) with 12 - 20 line capacity
1 programmable phone, or system programmable interface.

We can do VoIP, if you can set it up (They don't pay me enough to do it)
We can do T1 voice/data channels, again, you set it up.
I can get a quote from Bell South, but I need alternatives.

There is a potential to make some money here, keep in mind these people
are not technical, and I won't be around forever.
Keep this discreet, I don't want to lose my job yet ;)

This is a package deal, I want one contact to deal with, you can farm
out services as you wish.
I want one bill from one company.
Thank you for your time.
Chris