[Nolug] restaurant meeting next week

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:09:10 -0500

Guys,

As noted a couple of weeks ago, we're going to hold our August meeting at a
restaurant instead of at UNO. I asked for suggestions, and will up up a poll
by the weekend. I see no new entries on the wiki:
http://nolug.org/nolugwiki/index.cgi?LocalRestaurants

If you guys want to be stuck with only those three choices to vote on, that's
fine by me. If you want, I'll even rig the election like I did last time :-P
(just kidding!).

Another idea, though not a great one I admit, would be to road trip to
Gulfport and crash a LUG meeting (http://smlug.org/) that meets on the same
schedule that ours does.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL