[Nolug] Free Technical Books

From: Robyn <robynew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am housecleaning. I have tons of technical books to give away.
Some of them are still relevant to UNIX today, but some will only be
of historical interest.

Please call 504 891 3537 for address and to make sure I'm home.
I live near Magazine and Louisiana.

Robyn

Sun Field Engineer Handbook, 2001
Solaris System Administrator's Guide, Winsor
Advanced Solaris System Administrator's Guide, Winsor
The UNIX C Shell Field Guide
Disaster Recovery Planning
Bulletproof Installs
The UNIX Programming Environment
Tuning Oracle
Oracle Backup & Recovery Handbook
A Practical Guide to UNIX System V
Exploring the UNIX System
UNIX System Administration Handbook, 2nd ed

OReilly Books: Programming Perl 1991, Learning Perl 1993, Using,
Learning Perl csh & tcsh 1995, HTML The Definitive Guide 1997, High
Performance Computing 1993, (2 copies) Practical UNIX Security 1991,
Managing NFS and NIS 1991, Software Portability with imake 1996,
Managing Internet Information Services 1994, Oracle Performance Tuning
1993, !%@:: A Directory of Electronic Mail 1993, Computer Security
Basics 1991, The Whole Internet 1993, Learning the vi Editor 1994, The
Mosaic Handbook 1994, X Window System User's Manual, X Window System
Administrator's Guide, Managing the Windows NT Registry, X User Tools,
Connecting to the Internet, IP Routing 2002