Re: [Nolug] Off topic, Apache 2.x question

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:52:49 -0400 (EDT)

Try specifying the file, like index.html to redirect to.
I've also seen at the end of the rewrite rule [L] , whic I do not know if
it is needed there or not....

Then you may want to exclude the index.html from the regular expression....

I don't know anything about rewrites except that they are higher magic....

Petri