RE: [Nolug] anyone still alive?

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:47:11 -0500

John,
The infrastructure has been restored, i.e backbone routers, etc. . The crews are
working to restore services as soon as it is safe to do so. I have not paid
attention to the schedule of where cables are being rehung, repaired or
restored. Without knowing your address I cannot say when your services are to be
restored. I can assure you that the crews are working long hours to repair the
system.

Send me your address offline and I will see that it is put into the escalation
database.

Charles