Re: [Nolug] workers, workers, workers

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:09:33 -0500

Joey,
    Still got any work? I've been doing carpentry and electrical
wiring at my school, mainly because I'm paranoid. Unknown people have
thrown away some of my personal stuff, so I've been spending all day
there to prevent more losses. I'm trying to get all my stuff out of
the room, then will have all next week free if you have any jobs to
do.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com