Re: [Nolug] OT: Windows 2003 Job..

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:39:54 -0500

Michael,
I would be interested in taking care of this. It shouldn't take too long.

Just let me know.

Thanks,
Charles Jouglard
504-417-3627

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:17:58 -0500, Michael Brunson wrote:
I have a guy looking to find someone to work on a Windows 2033
Small Biz server..

Here is the problem in his words.

----
lost office and like 6 out of 8 computers that were networked to
a Dell Windows 2003 small business server.....he has moved to a
new office and asked me if i knew anyone that he could hire to
get his server and other 2 computers up and running.
the way it was set up was the server and computers were plugged
into a router....when anybody booted up their computer, they got
a log in prompt....but when they logged in, it logged them
directly into the server (not the individual computers)....it
appears that all the files saved were on the server for each
staff member
the server works and they can log into that, but they need to be
able to tie their computers into it and log in from their
computers
-----
If you can help them out, let me know. And yes they are willing
to pay for your time and effort.
Thanks,
Michael
--
Michael Brunson                          504.200.2222
brunson@zipa.com                        ICQ: 83163789