Re: [Nolug] workers, workers, workers

From: Dane <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:06:16 -0500

Joey,

Good to hear from you - I had been spending considerable time before the
storm studing VoIP and asterisk but like so many other projects never really
had the time (or the needed hardware) to try it out. Beautiful thing about
Asterisk is you don't have to undercut - features shouldshould sell theme
selves and it's open.

My printer guy had massive house damage so I haven't bothered him unless I
really need him - is your client asking about the printer? If so, I'll try
and get it done ASAP.

Let's get together or at least talk - What part of town are you in?