Re: [Nolug] Anyone have a spare Cisco ATA 186 ?

From: Simon Dorfman <EmailLists_at_SimonDorfman.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:23:46 -0500

I suggest buying a Sipura SPA-3000. I have one and just signed up with
BroadVoice. Quality is pretty good. They don't have local numbers in
Louisiana though.

I bought mine here:
http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16144&cat=0&page=

Use coupon code "*user" to save 10%.

If you buy from voxilla, it'll come with a coupon for free first month and
no signup fee with BroadVoice using their BYOD (bring your own device)
option.

Simon