RE: [Nolug] Area DSL providers

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:04:10 -0600

Hi Christoph.

At least I tell you what it is. :-)

I just ran across this in the general BellSouth terms which apply to all:

"BellSouth reserves the right to measure, monitor and limit usage of these
services to ensure a quality service and identify and restrict excessive use."

I think that you will find similar wording attached to just about all
provider's offerings - DSL, Cable, Dial-In, etc.

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com