[Nolug] Panasonic KX-P1624 free to good home! Also have Dataproducts LX

From: Helmut Ermlich <helmut_at_rodnreel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:45:24 -0600

Trying to clean house. I have an old Panasonic KX-P1624 24 pin dot matrix wide carriage printer up for grabs if anyone has a need. Was fully operational when I took it out of service. Powered it up and it initializes but I have not tried to hook up and print anything. It is available in Metairie near Bonnabel and Vets. Please call my cell phone at 504-858-3892 if you are interested.

I also have a Dataproducts LX Series (I think it is a 455) commercial impact printer on a pedistal that is available on the Northshore. It was taken out of service a little over a year ago and was fully operational. This is a workhorse. Good for a company that needs to print multiple carbon copy reports/invoices. It is no longer needed at the company I worked for and they are looking to get rid of it REAL cheap, make offer. You will have to pick up from the Northshore.

Thanks,
Helmut