Re: [Nolug] Christmas party

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:06:11 -0600

On Friday November 25 2005 15:45, Jeremy (mailing list box) spake:

> > At any rate, does anyone have an issue with December 17 (the 3rd
> > Thursday)? or would Saturday the 13th be better?
>>
> My vote is for whatever day is Thursday that week, which would be
> December 15th...

Gaa, where did I get the weird dates?

jkelly@joshua:~> cal 12 2005
   December 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
             1 2 3
 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Ok, I was looking at either the regular third-Thursday thing, which would
indeed e the 15th, or if a weekday isn't workable, the preceeding Saturday,
December 10th.

> Or any other decent Italian place... :)

The only decent Italian place as far as I'm concerned is Macaroni Grill up in
Mandeville, but that's of course out of the question since we're on the
southshore.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL