Re: [Nolug] BellSouth Wants to Rig the Internet

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_mailcan.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:49:29 -0600

They're not a competitor of mine so I'll say it - fsck'em, they can kiss
my lily white ass. There are enough offers of help that this will make
no impact, plus it makes them look like whining babies. If they don't
want to compete in NO, then that just opens up the door for true
competition and is better for us in the long run.

Brett