[Nolug] [Fwd: FW: [Fwd: [No lug] Fiber and telephone poles...]]

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:15:44 -0600

Joey,

Below you'll find Chucks comments.

As far as alternatives - I've used something like: -
http://www.tutsys.com/mtu/enterprise.cfm

I did it 6 years ago - and it's still running it uses an alarm circuit -
costing $35 per month from BellSouth.
Ours is pretty slow but the speed has improved over the years.

Again - Chuck's comments are below.