RE: [Nolug] tech jobs

From: Rob Theriot <rob_at_digitalbayou.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 22:54:23 -0600

Joey,

Would appreciate you passing this on.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nolug@redfishnetworks.com
[mailto:owner-nolug@redfishnetworks.com] On Behalf Of Joey Kelly
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:08 PM
To: nolug@nolug.org
Subject: [Nolug] tech jobs

Guys,

A friend of mine asked me to post this. There are 2 contract slots available

locally. If you're multi-skilled (*nix + windows, *nix + networking, etc.),
they'd like to talk to you. Nice pay. I can't give any more details
publicly,
so email me your resume if you're interested, and I'll pass it on.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL