[Nolug] Lots and lots and lots of free goodies

From: Christoph <jcboget_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:08:59 -0600

I'm moving out of state in about 2 months and I'm trying to clear out all
the junk that's cluttering up my closet. :) Below is a partial list of all
the stuff what I have. It'll be first come first served (obviously) and the
catch is that you'll have to come to the northshore to pick it up. I'm
about 2 minutes from the causeway so it won't be all that horrible. I'm
giving everything away but if you wanted to donate to my moving fund for
whatever you pick up, I definitely won't complain. :p

Alright, here's some of what I have:

* 1 - P3 500mhz tower, I think the only thing in it is a sound card and a
parallel port card. Has the CPU; No RAM
* 1 - P3 500mhz tower, Dell, has everything onboard. No RAM
* 4 - PS2 keyboards. One is a logitech internet keyboard.
* _Lots_ of modems, most (if not all) are 28.8
* P3 500mhz? motherboard. I think it has 384mb RAM
* EPoX 8RDA+ Motherboard. There might be something wrong with (one of?) the
RAM slots.
* Several video cards.
* Dot matrix printer
* Scanner
* 2 - ADSL modems
* SCSI card
* Data switch
* Several network & sound cards
* 2 - subwoofers
* 2 - sets of speakers
* Various cables (firewire, USB, CAT5, power)

If you are interested in any (or all) of the above, let me know then come
and get it!

thnx,
Christoph