[Nolug] Some Linux News

From: Trey Fox <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:38:19 -0600

http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127

just thought i would share a funny news story with you guys. not sure if you
all have heard about what happened to Cent OS lately.

Background: This a default test page that shows up after an install of
CentOS. It is slightly different between the 3 centos versions ... here is
an example:

http://mirror.centos.org/mirrorscripts/noindex_new.html

Now, the rest of this story is true ... hard to believe, but true none the
less. I will just post the raw e-mails (email addresses removed) and let you
see a day in the life of the CentOS Team

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:52:58 +0000 (Wed, 18:52 CST)
Jerry A. Taylor submitted the following Information:
Email xxxxxxx
Company City of Tuttle
Location Oklahoma
Comments

Who gave you permission to invade my website and block me and anyone else
from accessing it???
Please remove your software immediately before I report it to government
officials!!
I am the City Manager of Tuttle, Oklahoma.