[Nolug] New political commentary site launched by Joey Kelly

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:09:09 -0500

Guys,

Call me crazy, but I decided to put up a slashdot-style New Orleans-specific
commentary and news portal. It has practically nothing to do with Linux, but
I thought you guys might be interested in it nonetheless.

http://nolawebtalk.com
"No-nonsense commentary and news for post-Katrina New Orleans"

Thanks.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?