[Nolug] Oracle DBA

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:51:09 -0500

I'm on a largish project that will involve some fun Oracle stuff.
Specifically, we are looking at:

* Oracle 10g
* Oracle HTB
* A rather sophisticated app created by Oracle Consulting

We will be running all this on an 18-server Linux cluster (that would
be one of the reasons why I'm involved).

So.. that said, I will be looking for an Oracle DBA. I am not yet
ready to send out an official "job open" ad, but if you are an Oracle
DBA, or know one, feel free to go ahead and contact me.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com

Author of "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
Download your free copy:
http://www.puryear-it.com/bestpractices.htm