Re: [Nolug] OT Local ISP's

From: Simon Dorfman <EmailLists_at_SimonDorfman.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:21:27 -0500

When I moved back to New Orleans after my 6 month Katrina stay in Austin, I
signed up with Speakeasy DSL. The main reason is that I was able to get DSL
without having to get a bellsouth landline. They had Bellsouth install a
"dry pair" to my home and they ran the DSL off of that. A month later, I
switched my VoIP to Speakeasy also. It's a little more expensive, but has
been pretty solid service.