Re: [Nolug] Personal Page on Wiki

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:03:14 -0500

On Saturday 03 June 2006 17:33, Scott Amerland wrote:
> Ummmm,
>
> Don't know if this is a stupid question.... Heh.... But why is everyone
> (mostly) sending their messages as attachments? Some people (me) don't like
> to open attachments from anyone.

Mine are GPG (PGP) signatures, if you see anything at all. You'd need a client
that understood PGP in order to parse them, which would happen automatically,
and would tell you that I am in fact me, and not someone else. Furthermore,
you and I could send encrypted messages back and forth, which no one else
could understand, if we chose to do that.

http://gnupg.org/

Oh, and would you please call me so I can deliver those RJ-45 connectors to
you? Thanks.

831-2704

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?