Re: [Nolug] NOLUG Meeting!

From: Mark Gunnell <bluecat332_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, Joey. In fact, if we're going to have it downtown, i would submit that we could start around 6:30pm. this would give people time to get there (assuming normal work schedules end about 5) and grab something to eat on the way. if people work downtown, they could just pop in after grabbing something to eat, maybe work a bit late (ugh!) or show up early to help set up (pre-coordinating of course! ). it's not too long after work that people would feel inclined to go home first and then leave, but early enough to finish at a decent hour.

anyone else have thoughts on that?

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote: On Friday 23 June 2006 22:59, Mark Gunnell wrote:
> Joey, i'm not sure what the bat time and channel are. Can you please
> illuminate?

http://nolug.org/index.cgi?MonthlyMeetings

Actually, we could move it up a bit, say to 7PM or perhaps even earlier.
Normally we had been hanging out way too late, and I'd like to curtail that
in the future, regardless of where we meet. By "way too late", I mean some of
us would sit out in the parking lot until 1AM on occasion.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?