[Nolug] Need part time help - very flixible hours

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:02:38 -0500

I kinda got roped into a contract - long story.

I need someone to work 0-20hrs per week (8am -5pm)
VERY basic - no real skills needed - moving computers, imaging
computers, installing printers.
basically I get a call and usually set an appt for same day or next day.
I don't have to take all the calls so there are no obligations.

Work is usually 2-4 hrs per call - pays $15 per hour

If anybody knows anybody looking to make a little side money - let me know.

-Dane
(504) 412-8130