Re: [Nolug] Possibly stupid question!

From: Fritz <fgurtler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:05:02 -0500

Compiliers are pretty much a commodity now. Linux has GCC, Mac OS X has
XCode, and Microsoft has a free version of Visual C++ 2005.

Honestly, none of these probably matter. What you will most likely find is
that your professor / ta will require your code to compile on
$deparment_box_x using $department compilier.

You will probably SSH into a machine, fire up emacs, and get your code to
compile. They generally dont require that you install software on your own
laptop, or such things like that.

-- Fritz