Re: [Nolug] Possibly stupid question!

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:01:51 -0500

Jeremy,

Here is the catalog entry:

CSCI 1205 Introduction to Programming in C++ 3 cr.
Prerequisite: MATH 1115 or MATH 1125 with a grade of C or better
recommended,
or consent of department. Offered each semester and summer
session. Introduces and applies computer techniques needed to
solve problems in a high-level programming language such as C++.
Develops programming skills necessary for students to utilize the digital
computer in carrying out computational assignments for other
courses. Except as provided for in individual college policies, a student
may receive credit in only one of Computer Science 1060, 1201, 1203,
1205, and 1583. Not intended for Computer Science majors.

I am hoping to learn at least some of the basics before classes start in
January.

Chris Johnston