[Nolug] Looking for C++ programmer

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:50:38 -0500

I'm looking for a programmer with strong C++ skills to join our team.
You should be familiar with Visual Studio. It is okay if you are in
school, but you must have real-world experience with C++. An
understanding of LDAP, safe coding, and Linux would be nice. Well,
okay, LDAP may be a tad new to you. Oh, and you will be using your C++
skills to help implement and customize Identity & Access Management
(IAM) systems for our clients, and since IAM is fun, you will have
fun. We like that logic.

Email me your resume, why you feel you should be part of our team, and
whether you are looking for full-time or part-time. If you wish to be
part-time, you need to be able to commit at least 25 hours a week.

You will be joining a crack team of three consultants in a
well-established and always growing Linux management and directory
services consulting company that has deep roots in Baton Rouge.
Current projects range from IAM implementations for user populations
in the tens of thousands to managing Linux clusters for advanced
Oracle applications. We keep a fun environment and we aren't evil.
Yes, you need to work at our office, but that's fine since we have
candy on a desk at all times.

Not the right fit but know someone that is? Refer them to us.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm