Re: [Nolug] Off topic - cheap web hosting

From: Jesse Planck <jesse.planck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:44:17 -0500

I know I'm tempted to move to bluehost.com, but as usual I hear good
and bad stuff there. I've also been eyeing dreamhost.com. Of course
the sad thing is that reviews and hosting sites are full of good and
bad reviews... some posts by company shills and almost blatant "x
sucks" posts from competitors.

But what I realllllly would like to look at is VPS Xen hosting like
vpsland.com. But that would only happen if I get a raise and some paid
projects completed.

For the record my current host is modwest.com... Only reason I'm there
is because they were the only host that I could find that was doing
IMAP at a reasonable price about 5 or 6 years ago.

Jess

On 9/1/06, Chris Johnston <cmjohnston@gmail.com> wrote:

  Jess Planck
  http://www.funroe.net/