Re: [Nolug] Off topic - cheap web hosting

From: rado <rado_at_rivers-bend.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 03:55:46 -0500

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 20:52 -0500, Roland Pratts wrote:
> I'm using ipowerweb and they sux. I'm thinking about moving to Dreamhosting.

I host and serve sites..I don't do the domain name thang tho...go-daddy
for that...but after you get your name or what have you, I can do it
relatively cheep right here in town...

The big if...or stipulation...is that if you are to exchange money and
the sort then you really need your site runnin on your own static and
that that alone is 40 50 /mo..But just to have a nice site..nah. I just
run virtuals off my static.

John