Re: [Nolug] Gmail?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:49:32 -0500

On 9/12/06, Trey Fox <gefox4@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering how many we have that are using gmail/other google
> services (calender etc, etc...). With the google calender it would aid in
> the frequecy of Guerrilla meetings. This way we could all see if anyone has
> meetings, or things like that. This way the guerrilla meetings

I haven't figured out how to accept invites yet. However, I do use the
calendar a lot.

I've been using gmail in this way: if a piece of mail makes it through
my filters at home and manages to stay in my inbox, the last filter
rule sends a copy of it to gmail. I've also got gmail set up to alias
outgoing mail.

(sent via gmail.com, no GPG signature)