[Nolug] Fwd: Please invite your NOLUG Members to the Novell Suse Linux Show in Baton Rouge, LA on Sept 20th

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:38:29 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Gilmore III <tgilmore@novell.com>
Date: Sep 13, 2006 10:00 AM
Subject: Please invite your NOLUG Members to the Novell Suse Linux
Show in Baton Rouge, LA on Sept 20th
To: joey@joeykelly.net
Cc: Greg White <GWhite@novell.com>, Laura McAlister
<LMcAlister@novell.com>, Sharon Green <SGREEN@novell.com>, Tom Gilmore
III <TGilmore@novell.com>

Good Morning Joey,

I have recently found your Linux group. Novell LOVES Linux and I am
glad to know your group. We are having a "Linux show" next week and I
hope many of your member will join us. Please call me with any
questions, Tom Gilmore, Novell, 225.938.8777. Here are the details:

SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Show in Baton Rouge, Sept 20th!!!: (Linux:
Desktop and Server, eSecurity, SecureWave, Novell Training) REGISTER
NOW!!!
SUSE(r) Linux Enterprise 10 is everything you've heard about and more.
Don't miss out on your chance to see the next generation of Linux.
Attend this FREE seminar and find out how the new SUSE Linux
Enterprise platform supports your business and IT goals-at a cost that
won't break your budget.
In addition to SUSE Linux Enterprise 10, we'll also discuss:
* Security and Compliance: How much time do you spend manually
creating compliance reports and reacting to security incidents? Novell
Sentinel offers you a better way-by integrating and automating
security and compliance management across your entire organization.
* Device and application access management: SecureWave Sanctuary
provides policy-based control for I/O devices and applications on
endpoints.
Register and attend the event and you'll automatically be entered to
win an iPod Nano:
http://register.novell.com/simple/?event_id=18650&lcode=enu&CFID=1660173&CFTOKEN=85000957