[Nolug] Like Linux? Get paid!

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:34:08 -0500

Yes, it's that time again!

--WHAT WE NEED--

Geeks that know Linux and common open source software like Apache and
MySQL, understand that security is done during design and
implementation, realize that good documentation is just as important
as good humor, and enjoy researching technology and solutions. Oh, and
you need to know Perl, Python, shell, or other scripting languages.

We welcome students with experience to apply, but you must be able to
work at least 25-30 hours a week.

Our office is in Baton Rouge, so this is where you need to be.

--WHAT WE OFFER--

First off, you will be working with one of the most respected sources
for Linux expertise in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. We work with
clients on interesting projects, including Linux systems management,
Identify & Access Management (IdM/IAM), and directory services. We are
who the other consulting firms call when they need to work with Linux.

Second, we offer good pay depending on your experience. We also offer
seriously cool side-benefits, including:

* Up to 15% of your time in paid self-directed study each week.
* Paid membership in ISSA, USENIX, and other groups.
* Automatic bonuses for presentations to user groups and article
authorship.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm