[Nolug] Ready to install Linux on my laptop

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:12:13 -0500

I am trying to backup my files to a portable 40GB disk drive before I
install Linux. The problem is that the drive only has 1.95GB formatted. How
do I get Windows to see the rest of the disk? When I right-click and select
format the drop-down box only has 1.95GB available to select.

Chris Johnston

--
We act as though comforts and luxuries are the most important things in
life, when all we really need to make us happy is something to be