[Nolug] Meetings/nolug.org

From: Trey Fox <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:02:20 -0500

Hey guys,

I think we need to discuss meetings. Only 4 people were at the meeting last
night. My evenings are fairly flexible, except on the chance that I have
duty, and then something happens at one of my facilities that I would need
to go out on. Is there a location that is central to all of us, and a night
during the week that all could go, possibly a night that other activities
could be rescheduled? Metarie is fine for me, but so was Mark's father's
store. Maybe at our next meeting we could work on the site. We could pool
information and then put it on the site next month. Bring what links you
think are important, howtos, or other. I think that this could prevent us
from changing something, then someone going back and changing it again.

Just some ideas!

--
Trey Fox
http://OpenSuse.us - Administrator