[Nolug] Finally got Suse 10.0 installed!

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:11:27 -0500

3rd time's the charm I guess. I can connect via Ethernet but wireless is
still a challenge. KDE Wifi manager can see the Wifi access points and
connect to them but I can't get an IP address. I have tried using encryption
and leaving my access point open and the same thing happens. I'm going to
spend a few hours on the forums this afternoon to see if I can figure out
what's wrong?

Chris Johnston

P.S. If anyone wants to offer a potential solution I would be indebted to
you.

--
We act as though comforts and luxuries are the most important things in
life, when all we really need to make us happy is something to be